Here are a few of the changes we’ve made so you can enjoy a worry-free event.
In the Powerhouse building:
- We’re disinfecting every surface before every event.
- We’re continually sanitizing high touchpoint and hard surfaces.
- We’ve added convenient hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- We’ve installed social distancing and COVID-19 symptom reminders.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times including on the dance floor; the only times masks do not need to be worn are when guests are seated and eating and drinking.
- To comply with social distancing requirements, dance floor capacity will be limited.
- We’re conducting daily Employee Health Screenings and checking the temperatures of all team members.
- We’re requiring all employees to wear face coverings.
- We’re changing gloves and washing hands with each new task.
- We’re providing break space away from guests to minimize unnecessary contact.
- Bridge View Room socially distanced is 200 guests.
- City View Room socially distanced is 120 guests at the lower level and 40 guests at the upper level.
- 8 guest maximum per table.
- Cocktail hour will be seated. If parties choose to be outside for this hour, we will make sure everyone has a seat. Once cocktail hour has ended, guests will physically distance as they return to the banquet room.
- Bars will be open with clearly marked safe distancing for guests to order and pick up drinks.
- Servers will not enter the kitchen; kitchen staff will place individual plates for each table on a tray for servers to deliver to guests.
- Silverware will be pre-wrapped by one employee wearing gloves. Inside the linen with the silverware will be individual salt and peppers, plus a hand alcohol wipe.
- All food will be delivered to guests seated at their tables, including hors d’oeuvres, bread, salad and entrée.
Questions? Please contact us at 216.861.1445.