Here are a few of the changes we’ve made so you can enjoy a worry-free event.
In the Powerhouse building:
- We’re disinfecting every surface before every event.
- We’re continually sanitizing high touchpoint and hard surfaces.
- We’ve added convenient hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- We’ve installed social distancing and COVID-19 symptom reminders.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times including on the dance floor; the only times masks do not need to be worn are when guests are seated and eating and drinking.
- To comply with social distancing requirements, dance floor capacity will be limited.
- We’re conducting daily Employee Health Screenings and checking the temperatures of all team members.
- We’re requiring all employees to wear face coverings.
- We’re changing gloves and washing hands with each new task.
- We’re providing break space away from guests to minimize unnecessary contact.
- Bridge View Room socially distanced is 200 guests.
- City View Room socially distanced is 120 guests at the lower level and 40 guests at the upper level.
- 8 guest maximum per table.
- Tables will be set with linen, centerpieces and place cards identifying each guest’s pre-selected entrée.
- A chart will list where guests are seated. When guests arrive at the banquet room door, we will ask guests (or an assigned person from the party) for last names and provide their table number verbally.
- Cocktail hour will be seated. If parties choose to be outside for this hour, we will make sure everyone has a seat. Once cocktail hour has ended, guests will physically distance as they return to the banquet room.
- Bars will be open with clearly marked safe distancing for guests to order and pick up drinks.
- Servers will not enter the kitchen; kitchen staff will place individual plates for each table on a tray for servers to deliver to guests.
- Silverware will be pre-wrapped by one employee wearing gloves. Inside the linen with the silverware will be individual salt and peppers, plus a hand alcohol wipe.
- All food will be delivered to guests seated at their tables, including hors d’oeuvres, bread, salad and entrée.
Questions? Please contact us at 216.861.1445.